Saturday, July 12, 2008

So Long Since Last Post

Hi Everyone!

I'm currently listening to She will be loved by Maroon 5.

I know some of you are on the edge of your seats to figure out what happened with Bucket. He turned out to be a major jerk. I am happy that nothing came of it. Now I look back with disgust as I think that I was even considering that doing things went through my mind.

Onto other topics though. My Summer has been going soooo amazingly well. I'm spending my time shopping and tanning and making lifelong memories. I've read sooo many books since July 1st. I'm just a bookworm. I don't mind admitting it. I've read 14 books in the first 12 days of July. =) My previous record for a Summer was 50 books. My total right now is 21, maybe I can beat my previous record. Sometimes I hate telling people my book number because it leads them to believe I have no life. Which is soooo not true. I just stay up to the wee hours of the morning devouring books.

I have a really good idea for a book. It is based off of a dream I had not too long ago. We'll see how it goes. My previous "hope to be book" starting has been getting cold in my hard drive. Which is a terrible thing, but what can say? I am really going to try to start it up again, but I don't know if it'll work.

Well, got to sleep, busy day tomorrow. I don't know when the next time I'm going to post is, but I'll be back to my regular postings come August. PROMISE!

=)

Soul

1 comment:

AlwaysEloquent said...

...i beat you...im about to finish number 24 this summer lol! WE HAVE NO LIVES TOGETHER!!!

~Twin (you know it's true!)

; )