Sunday, July 27, 2008

MMM, Delicious

Hi Everyone!


I'm currently listening to Crazy by Gnarls Barkley.

Okay, so I have been thinking lately as to what exactly I find attractive. I figure, why not make a list of the top 50 celebrities I think are D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S... So here they are, in NO ORDER (except for the #1)!


50- Matthew Gray Gubler. Mmmm, sexy nerd on criminal minds...

49- Brendan Fraser. Hot Hot Hot.

48- Penn Badgley. Delicious as the other brother in John Tucker Must Die. Have to say, I prefer the longer hair... Mmmmm.

47- Josh Holloway. Sarcastic Sexy Sunovabitch as Sawyer in LOST!

46- Ben Foster. A crush since I was little and saw him on Flash Forward.

45- Vince Vaughn. A funny guy is always hot.

44- Erik Von Detten. (18+ please) He was good lookin' when he was younger and sure as hell grew up nicely.

43- Kevin Bacon. 50 and HOT!

42- Ryan Phillipe. One word, DAMN.

41- Will Smith. He is gorgeous.

40- Ryan Reynolds. Funny, sexy, a must have on my top 50. Drooooool!

39- Chad Kroeger. Lead Singer of Nickelback, hotness!

38- Pete Wentz. Sort of Gross that he's attracted to Ashlee Simpson, but still hot.

37- John Hensley. Gorgeous Gorgeous Gorgeous! Hot Hot Hot!

36- Seth Gabel. What a hot bad boy. What a weakness I have.

35- Jason Lewis. (18+ again please) Well, Mr. Smith, what have we here?

34- David Duchovny. I became weak in the knees when watching Californication.

33- Brendon Urie. I'd be willing to perform a couple of sins for this guy.

32- Chris Daughtry. Hottie.

31- Michael C. Hall. Damn fine serial killer.

30- Leonardo DiCaprio. Mmmm, hotness.

29- James Marsden. hot. period.

28- Christian Bale. Hot voice, mmmm, he can make me do naughty things with that voice of his.

27- Johnny Depp. Cliche, but true.

26-Eric Balfour. He has a definite sex appeal.


25- Jake Gyllenhaal. Come on... Hotness.

24- Justin Timberlake. Although he really isn't my type, his sultry lyrics can make any girl weak in the knees.

23- Shia LaBeouf. Annoyed the hell out of me on Even Stevens, but he has turned into a fiiinnneee strapping man...

22- Zac Efron. Despise HSM, but he has quite a bod on him...

21- Colin Farrell. Mmmm, I likes me some Irish Bad Boy...

20- Josh Hartnett. Haven't seen him around in a while, but he's easy on the eyes...

19- Jared Padalecki. Captured my heart as Dean on Gilmore Girls...

18- Ryan Gosling. If he's a bird, I'm a bird.

17- Kiefer Sutherland. He's hot.


16- Justin Chambers. He may just play a doctor on tv, but he can check my stats any day...

15- Jesse Spencer. Hottie with an accent.


14- Channing Tatum. I am melting just thinking about him...

13- Shemar Moore. Fantastic...

12- Shane West. Fell head over heels when I saw Once and Again...

11- James Franco. He looks dark and mysterious...


10- Hugh Laurie. Sarcastic, British, and wildly hilarious, what else is needed?

9-Chad Michael Murray. He's an all american boy.


8- Julian McMahon. Mmmm, Doctor Troy...

7- Chester Bennington. Oooo, Rock Hotness...

6- Johnny Rzeznik. Some more Hot hotness...

5- Jon Bon Jovi. The ULTIMATE rock hottie!

4- Jeremy Bloom. (No relation to below as far as I know...) I would watch sports for this hottie.

3- Orlando Bloom. Inspire the naughty elf nymph in all of us...

2- Chris Noth. Who doesn't want Mr. Big?

1- Heath Ledger. Always has been and always will be my number 1. (RIP)


=)


Soul

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

*giggles*
A must-have list for any girl..wowee
They were all so gorgeous.. love em
Thankyou ><
But for me, Chad would be #1 anytime :D

Anonymous said...

Yes chad is very hot love him on one tree hill, and i love the list cant b/l Pete is with ashley either. Altho i dont think zach efron is cute at all, ew.

Anonymous said...

I don't find a lot of those guys attractive, but yesyesYES Heath Ledger is definitely Number 1. He was unbearably hot on The Patriot.

Catherine said...

Am ashamed to admit i havent heard of most of them! But... Johnny Depp, Chad Kroeger, and Jon Bon Jovi definitely have my vote!!!

P.S Heath Ledger - 1st???? You HAVE to be kidding me!!!