Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My dirty little secret

Hi Everyone.

I'm currently listening to Stab my Back by The All American Rejects.

Okay. So, I have something to admit. I love One Life to Live. Yes, the soap opera. It is a funny thing too, I was just like all of you once upon a time. I thought they were silly and over-acted. I still think they are implausible and over-acted, but I am addicted.

You end up in a love/hate relationship with the characters. So, I am going to start another blog, attached to this one, you can find it over --> there on my blogroll. I will post on there everytime I watch the show. So if you know anyone who watches the show, pass my blog along. I will be brilliant, I promise.

=)

Soul

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh!my god the big cat ,beautiful
love forever ,I LOVE YOU,
BOY PERFCT
KISSES