Tuesday, September 2, 2008

My spirals

Hi Everyone!

I’m currently listening to This is Why I’m Hot by Mims.

My life has been a spiraling craze since school started. As much as I want to write here every night it seems more and more impossible as the days go on. I didn’t even do my August 50, sorry to those of you who might have been looking for it. I am going to try and put out two in September, but who knows, it is quite time consuming.

College is looming on the horizons, coming closer and closer, mostly just freaking me out. I need to ask my teachers for recommendations and find out all the necessary information. Most importantly though is sleep.

I have not been getting a lot of sleep lately. Quite frankly, it is affecting me. I hate it. So I go to bed earlier and earlier. At least I try to.

=O (yawning)

Soul

No comments: