Thursday, August 28, 2008

School's Back

Hi Everyone!

I'm currently listening to Daughter to Father by Lindsey Lohan.

So, school has started and back to the grindstone once again. I sort of just want to talk about my life events right now.

First period I have AP English IV. The teacher, I shall call him River. Well, River is what every teacher should be like. He is so smart and really gets me excited for class and learning, well, him and the material. This one guy who I despise is in the class, but so is one of my really good friends. So I guess it's a bit of a give and take situation.

Second period is my history class. The teacher is constantly cracking jokes and just being nice. I was really looking forward to this class because there are so many people who I don't actually know, but today we worked in groups and of course the teacher paired me up with three girls I knew. I was sort of frustrated, and I think I took it out on them. Whoops. Well, they were being apathetic, and I hate that.

Third period I have NOTHING. It is a nice break in my day. I have definitely been taking advantage of it.

Fourth period is my AP french class. The teacher I shall call Noodles. Well, Noodles is soooo nice. I had her my fresh and soph year, so we have a great rapport. Also, a nice boy is in my class (I am naming him Puck). So Puck sits close to me and he is really funny and super nice. I hear from my sources (his ex) that he is like my ex, a good friend and a bad boyfriend. Oh well, it's always nice to have a bit of eye candy.

Fifth period I have astronomy. I am really interested in this class. I will probably try and take another course in college. However, because it is a low level elective many students in it look at it as a blowoff class and just talk and disrespect the teacher. (I'm calling the teacher Ginger). I am probably one of three people who are respectful. I don't like that. But I love the class.

Sixth is nothing again.

Seventh is my computer programming class. I am the ONLY girl. UGH! I only know one boy in there, luckily he is really nice and we're friends.

Eighth I have River again as my teacher. I love this class, it is a class that analyzes media. I am loving it already, right now we are thinking about music and I have to pick five significant songs. It has turned out to be quite difficult to choose five.

Then last is gym. uggh, don't even make me talk about this.

=)

Soul

1 comment:

AlwaysEloquent said...

um...you forgot to tag puck! lol I like how you nicknamed your teachers.