Sunday, August 3, 2008

Movie Stars and Tears Worth Gold Plated Mice

Hi Everyone!

I'm currently listening to Fat Bottom Girls by Queen.

Okay, so I am a bit of a movie aficionado, at least that's what I tell myself to justify watching all those movies... I can cry at almost any movie, horror, drama, comedy, anything. It is one of my hidden talents. I barely cry to real life stuff, but once that movie reel gets started, so do my tear ducts.


I do admit to being one of those girls who wants that movie-esque romance. I sit at movies wondering when my Bill/Noah/Patrick/Scott/Dean/Hank/other will show up and sweep me off my feet. I am not looking for flowers delivered daily or dinners on the top of the Empire State building. I am simply looking for a man who loves me as much as I love him. It always seems like those guys are housed in hushed movie theaters and on my television screen.

Well, that was a sad look into my life...

= (

Soul


PS- if someone can correctly identify all of the 6 fictional men who I mentioned, then I shall give them something, Bill is a hard one. So are two maybe three others.

No comments: