Friday, August 22, 2008

My life =)

Hello Everyone!

I am currently listening to Shut up and Drive by Rihanna.

So, it has been a while since my last post. I am truly sorry about that. My mom has been home constantly though and it has been hard to get a moment away. It really has. But I am back! I promise!!! So, I have been reading a lot lately. I love it. I might make another blog page that talks about the books I read. Who knows though. I have so much on my plate with this blog, Llanview Musings, and real life, that I barely have time for anything else.

I babysat yesterday. It was so nice. I have been babysitting this one girl for a couple of years and this summer I haven't done it at all because of my being out of the area. So yesterday was really nice. I am really sad though because her mother asked if I could babysit Sunday or Monday and I couldn't either day. I'm going to see TDK for the third time on Sunday (with Twin and Flash) and on Monday I am going to go for an adrenaline ride with some family. I am really excited. I am working Saturday (with Twin and Flash) then don't have work until Wednesday.

I have been working with Flash a lot lately and I have come to really adore him. He is soo funny and just a great person to be around. I am happy to be back at work and around the people I have come to love.

Not much else is going on in my life. I start my final year of high school in FOUR DAYS! It makes me a bit crazy thinking about it. I literally have dreams about it. Not the days, but little things like finding a parking spot. Sort of crazy. Speaking of parking spots though, my mom is buying our second car Labor day weekend and I am SOOOOO EXCITED. That means I get the current car!!!!!! I get the car!!!! WOO HOO!!!

= D

Soul

No comments: