Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Love at first laugh

Hi Everyone!

I'm currently listening to Piece of Me by Britney Spears.

I would like to address the brilliance of something. A television show. The Office. O-M-G. I am officially in love. When the show started, I wrote it off as another dumb show. I watched once and didn't really get the humor of it all. However this summer I started watching it for free here. I was laughing so hard Hattie would look at me like I was crazy.

I couldn't get enough. So when I returned home I put each season on hold at my local library. I watched them like a crack addict looking for their next score. I just got season three today and I am beyond excited. I LOVE this show! I am just saying, if you aren't watching this show, you are missing out on something so superbly amazing.

I love Jim. He seems like one of those guys who is the perfect man. He has such a good sense of humor, and he is good lookin'. Since I've already seen season four, it sort of ruins season three's Karen thing, but whatever.

I just wanted to inform you of my new love...

=)

Soul

No comments: