Thursday, September 18, 2008

Stony Hearts.

Hey Everyone!

I'm Currently listening to Bleed it Out by Linkin Park.

Okay. So, as the title indicates I am going to talk about Stone. I know I have been talking about him lately and that makes me a little nervous. I mean, I think I am getting more attached to all of this. I don't even know what this is, but I am getting attached.

I find myself joking around with him more and more. I find myself smiling. I feel tingly when I'm around him. I find myself wanting to memorize every part of him. I want to commit him to memory. You may ask yourself why, well I have figured out why.

BECAUSE I KNOW THIS WILL ALL END! I have never felt this way before and had it end up well. Here's the thing, I like Taco Bell. I like reading. I like writing. I like to sing obnoxiously. I like to just chill and have fun.

He doesn't.

Now, maybe I am judging before I truly know, but oh well. I am. What are you going to do about it? Hmmm? That's right... NOTHING! Mwhahahaha.

Oh my.

= /

Soul

No comments: