Monday, September 22, 2008

Ginger with some WAS-AAAAA-BEEEEEEE!

Hi Everyone!

I'm currently listening to Gone Forever by Three Days Grace.

Instead of lamenting about my sucky life right now, I am going to talk about something I think is really cool. So, Friday I went to talk to Ginger after class. Considering we both have a free period it works out really nicely. I wanted to take the time to tell him that I really enjoy his class and the material that we are covering.

So I tell him this and how excited I am about the class. He goes on to tell me how flattered he is and how sorry he is to ME. I was so surprised. He said that he felt bad because he knows that the class is rude and disrespectful. He was telling me that I was one of two students who he feels are taking the class for the right reasons. (The rest are taking it as a blowoff) I thought the whole conversation we had was really cool.

I thought it was nice to see a teacher coming to realize how he needs to control a class. So many teachers these days just let kids get away with way too much.

=)

Soul

No comments: