Sunday, September 7, 2008

Life is a funny thing

Hi Everyone!

I'm currently listening to Disturbia by Rihanna.

So, now to harp on something, but... Stone. It's funny, because Twin and I were talking about him a little today. I have so far only told Manhattan and Twin. I am too protective about this feeling. You may ask why I would be so secretive. Well, I don't go running around telling people things, I am very protective about who I tell what. Probably why I am so careful on this blog. ANYWAYS!

I want to talk about my feelings. They are so strange. I have never had these thoughts before. Okay, adult content coming up, so if you are easily offended, don't read this post. Or go ahead, I really don't care... So, I am in LUST. It is so freaky because while yeah, I have thought inappropriate thoughts before, I have never thought the thoughts I think. Sweat usually makes me queasy. I don't like people sweating around me, it sort of is creepy. However, I saw Stone sweating and all I could think was to be all up on his sweaty self. Creepy of me. Totally not normal. I am freaking myself out.

Most of all I am scared because he seems to be nice and have a tolerance for me so I would hate to ruin it by saying or doing something stupid. AHHHH! So crazy. Not to mention, I am not stupid. Stone would be repulsed by me having these thoughts. I can't help it though. I want to cry because I can't control it. The thoughts are just there.

=0.... (Drooling over Stone)

Soul

1 comment:

AlwaysEloquent said...

stone...i want you in the worst way...

hahahahaha lol i'm not trying to make fun of you, but i can't help it...and i'm glad you FINALLY know what i go through every...freaking...day...

DAMN ROMANCE NOVELS! lol