Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Goals

Hi Everyone!

I’m currently listening to Come Round Soon by Sara Bareilles.

I am making a commitment today. I am going to lose 30 pounds by Christmas. It is a reachable goal. That would entail me losing 30 pounds in 86 days. That is sooo totally do-able and completely healthy. I needed a big incentive and I think I have found it. I am going to use this as a check for myself.

I used to drink around 80 ounces of water each day and now I get about 20 ounces. I need to up that again. I also need to cut out my sweets intake. I have gotten quite bad since my vacation over the summer. I had a bowl of ice cream yesterday. I am also going back to working out three times a week. *shudder* I am also going to start eating Lean Cuisines again, and ONLY Lean Cuisines. After Christmas I will set another goal. My overall goal is 65 pounds. I am thinking that I can achieve this by June no problem, which is my definite desired end date.

I can do it.

=)

Soul

1 comment:

AlwaysEloquent said...

"I believe in you!!!" *input Stortz's sarcastic voice* "Well...if Carolynn believes in me...I can do anything!" lol I <3 Carolynn!

(And you...sort of...)lol

~Twin