Saturday, October 4, 2008

Like a bright bolt, you came into my life.

Hi Everyone!

I’m currently listening to Womanizer by Britney Spears.

Oh my goodness everyone! So, Flash is so cool. He stopped working at Twin and mine’s place of employment but we text constantly and he just more and more amazing by the text. I think it’s funny because I think in previous posts I have talked about how I favored Cabbage over Flash. Now, it’s completely the opposite. Some may say that it’s because I talk to Flash more, but I really think it’s because I connect with him on a different level than I do with Cabbage. It’s amusing because in the start of this all I would have never ever thought that I would be talking to Flash daily and Cabbage once a month.

Anyways, Flash is really a good person. I mean some aspects of him definitely aren’t my favorite but I can look past them to see all of his goodness.

And damn does he have goodness.

=)

Soul

1 comment:

AlwaysEloquent said...

hmmm...

What kind of goodness??? lol

~Twin