Friday, October 24, 2008

Non Fiction Books and Pringles

Hi Everyone!

I'm currently listening to If I Were a Boy by Beyonce.

Soooo, the title of this blog is all for Twin. I know she will read this and CRACK up! We have this new inside joke, so everyone else reading this will feel immensely left out. Sorry. Not really. Well, I might blog about the big idea behind the inside joke at a later time. I won't today because then the subject matter of our inside joke will be revealed.

But on a different note, that also relates to Twin a little, boyfriends. SO, here's the deal, I want one. But here's the thing, after Flash and I had our little friendship enhancer, I want a hot boyfriend. I know every girl wants a hot boyfriend, but most girls delude themselves into saying their boyfriends are cute or hot or whatever. There are not enough hot guys to give every girl a hot boyfriend. So, you may ask yourself why I think I deserve one... I don't know. I am a pretty good catch. I think I will need one of those "chubby chasers" though. =) I have no problem with that. Any guys out there who are good looking, clean, (disease free), know how to please a girl, and looking for a full figured girl, gimme a call. =)

Alrighty... Well, that was a bit off track and a little inappropriate. Ah, who cares.

Now, onto a COMPLETELY different subject... River is AMAZING! I love his classes and I love his wisdom on top of everything else. He is honestly one of the best people I have ever met in my life.

=)

Soul

1 comment:

AlwaysEloquent said...

i clicked in "twin" for ya!!! this was uber cute! and i know that we will find our "puzzle-pieces"!

Have you used a bookmark? I don't wanna rip the pages...

LOL

~twin