Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Giggles and full blown Guffaws

Hi Everyone!

I'm currently listening to Bad Boy by Cascada.

Okay, so Twin has pointed out to me that I have not been blogging lately. WELL, that's what you might think, but it isn't true... This is my 91st post. I want to do the typical "100th post" post. I have been getting prepared for this. You would be surprised at how few interesting facts that I can come up with about myself. I can't even come up with unique things about myself, even if they aren't interesting, even if they are the most boring fact ever. So, I have been putting off blogging as much as possible. I have been trying to get that all together.

Something made me need to blog though. As some of you might have noticed, there is a visitor counter at the bottom of the page. In the 24 that it has been on my page I have gotten 192 different people on my page and 266 page loads. That's pretty impressive. It allows you to know what search terms people have used to get to my blog as well. This is what made me want to blog today.

Someone came to my page, and more specifically to my first day of summer post. Do you want to know what they searched for that led them to my blog? "Welts on Vagina". I'm sorry, I found this immensely hilarious. Not welts on vaginas, because I'm sure that's extremely painful, but the fact that my blog showed up. So, me being the curious person I am, I googled "welts on vagina" I am the 11th search option. 11th!!! I feel like I should be much farther down the list, I mean... come on, I'm not a doctor, nor have I ever had welts on my vagina.

So, I am sorry to anyone who has come to this blog looking for help on their vagina welts.

=)

Soul

PS- I have had 26 visitors from the UK (hello), 18 from Germany (Hoi), 11 from Romania (Bunã), along with MANY MANY other countries. I would like to say hello in every language that all my visitors speak, but unfortunately I even had to get those from a website. I really appreciate everyone visiting and I hope you all come back!!!

1 comment:

AlwaysEloquent said...

ahh! thanks for updating! that counter thingy is sooo cool! lol...im so NOT easily amused...