Monday, October 13, 2008

Smiles

Hi Everyone!

I'm currently watching the Magic School Bus with my Cousin.

Okay everyone. Now, to elaborate on Flash because I know that some people disapprove. Flash and I are just friends. We have become closer in the past couple of weeks, but we are just friends. Perhaps that is the thing that people disapprove of, but I'm seizing life. Carpe Diem. Right? I have thought about the whole thing very thoroughly and I have talked to my three best friends about it. One of them doesn't like it but the other two are all for it.

I know that the one friend who disapproves reads this, so I'm not going to speculate why she disapproves, but I do know she does. Here's the thing though, I am happy. Undeniably happy. How can you disapprove of something that makes me happy? I am not going into this blind. I trust Flash and I know what I'm getting myself into. Maybe she's afraid I'm going to get hurt... there I go, speculating...

I don't know. But I'm not going to stop doing it. I'm having the time of my life. I'm extremely happy. I don't know how else to put it. Try to be happy for me though. Thanks.

=)

Soul

1 comment:

Triss Teh said...

..maybe that's why people live, for happiness.