Thursday, September 18, 2008

With a Joker smile and a sincere heart

Hi Everyone!

I'm currently listening to Your Call by Secondhand Serenade.

Alright. Let me talk to you for a moment about my love. No, not stone... I don't love stone. I may be in... well, let's leave that for later... I love Taco Bell. I figure it's okay to mention the actual name because they are EVERYWHERE!

So, the Taco Bell nearest to me is always filled with high school kids. Which is pretty cool when you think about it because you always run into someone when you are in there. Whether you like them or not is a completely different story though.

After a recent weekly sporting event, Manhattan and I went to Taco Bell as a "hey I'm hungry and it's cheap and we're teens and therefore love cheap" place. It was great so we've been going there after each of the weekly sporting events. I have to admit that I love it. I don't know that it's so much the food or anything (although the food is delicious) (I have yet to find something I dislike there...) but the fact that I am hanging out with her. It has turned into a community environment. Which sounds even more strange than anything else. However, it is true.

Just thought I would share that with you all. I will be writing frequently now until Tues.

=)

Soul

No comments: