Tuesday, August 25, 2009

College Commences

Hey Everyone!

I'm currently listening to Chinese by Lily Allen.

I am so sorry that I haven't been blogging as I should be. But I am so super busy with college. I am taking a full course load, 6 classes. Monday started my first class, psych is first. I got to school early and found the class and had some time to walk around. I read a bit too once I found a place I liked to sit. I finally went into class and knew immediately I would like the class. I adore my teacher. We have to do a research paper and I already know what I want to write about. The large topic, not my thesis. There is an extra credit option to blog about psych topics. I love blogging [surprise, surprise!] so I am totally going to do it. The people in that class seem interesting. I can't wait to go back!!! I am positive that this teacher will get a nickname, but I am undecided about it. So stick with this, and you'll get a nickname.

Next class on Monday was an evening class [7 pm], Western Civ. *shudders* The teacher is really dry. My classmates seem to be... unique. As much as I think this class is going to be difficult, I also think that it'll be a good challenge. I am naming this teacher, Jock. Now, I am actually going to tell you the reason behind this nickname. He looks like the character Jock from Lady and the Tramp. Only not cute. But tired. Yep.

Then Tuesday I had my EDUCATION class!!!!!!!! I am soooooooo excited about this class. The projects are amazing and I get to observe in a classroom!!! I like the teacher, her ideals [what I've heard so far] match mine pretty well. I like her approach. I just like the class. I had to make a storybook for this class. It was fun, but time consuming. I wanted to give it my all though because I want to give a good impression.

After ed, I have film. I like the teacher [again].

Okay... yeah... so I wrote that a while ago and I'm not going to finish it. So... yep.

No comments: