Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Sky's Words

Hey Everyone!

I'm currently listening to Battlefield by Jordan Sparks.

So, I am blogging once again... I have been told that apparently I am a blog-a-holic. I do not mind. I like writing. I think I need to keep in mind though that my frequency is rarely matched. I need to remember that I cannot get upset when someone doesn't blog as often as I do, because not too many people do.

But that was not the topic of this blog. Sky is fantastic, as you all know, but he is great with making me feel good. If I am having a rough day, which I have had a few of over the past couple of weeks, he knows just how to get me through it. If I am sad and missing him, he knows exactly what to say. It is like he can get into my mind and find exactly what I need to hear, because it is not all the same. He is amazing. Just plainly amazing.

I love him so much. I know right now these issues with my family are not the greatest thing, but I think in a weird way, it has made me feel closer to him. I know that he is in this, I have seen that a thousand times over. I am so lucky. I am done letting what anyone says bother me. I haven't let it bring me down, but I have let it hurt, and I am done. I know what I am doing is what is right for me. Everyone else can learn to deal.

:)

Soul

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You go girl!