Thursday, August 6, 2009

Changes.

Hey Everyone!

I'm currently listening to Don't Trust Me by 3 Oh! 3.

I had a bit of a brain meltdown about what to blog about. Sky ushered me to mindbump.com. It is a bunch of blog prompts. So, I refreshed a few times before coming to one that I thought would fit.

“How have your writing skills changed since you started blogging?”

I have been thinking about this a lot lately. My first blog post here as Soul was definitely much different than how they are now. My voice here differs even from this blog to my "naughty blog". I wrote my first blog as Soul on April 3, 2008. That blows my mind. I think that my writing style has progressed into a more mature voice. However I think that my interest in this has at times decreased and increased in certain moments. I think that comes through in my writing as well.

:)

Soul

No comments: