Sunday, August 23, 2009

Nerves

Hey Everyone!

I'm currently listening to Poker Face by Lady GaGa.

School starts tomorrow. I am really excited. I already know that I am going to stop at Starbucks and get a Chai Tea Latte [I love them! They are my new favorite thing thanks to Sky] before class. I am worried. Well, not worried, but definitely a little nervous. I always get nervous before the first day of school, but this is even bigger, this is college. It is a whole new arena. I am very excited. I already figured out where the wifi areas are so I can talk during my free periods. Although Monday I don't have any... Just 15 minutes between classes. Although I don't know if I am going to bring it my first week... We'll see. I think I'll make that determination tomorrow. I might want to bring it on Tues/Thurs for my downtime. I have over two hours free each day.

I am very excited. This is a new chapter in my life and I cannot wait for it to begin. I love school and can't wait to start back up.

:)

Soul

No comments: