Monday, August 17, 2009

Hindsight is 20/20

Hey Everyone!

I'm currently listening to Battlefield by Jordin Sparks.

Have I told you all how much I love Sky? Because I do. It's his birthday tomorrow... I wish I was there to celebrate with him. But I am doing what I can. I feel really shitty about his presents because I made sure to think about what I got him and everything, then WHAM, I was careless about the shipping and such. So the presents will not get there until Thurs or Fri. :( It makes me feel really sad and really stupid. I wish that I put as much thought into the shipping as I did the actual presents. I know he says that it is the thought that counts, but I still feel really bad.

My stomach is killing me. I ate some bread with peppercorn in it, and I feel sick. I don't think the bread is good, I just bought the darn loaf!!! Grrrrr... I need money... I am buying shoes tomorrow. They are these great wedges. I am stoked.

:)

Soul

No comments: