Saturday, August 22, 2009

Here comes college

Hey Everyone!

I'm currently listening to Only Hope by Mandy Moore

It is so weird, everyone is going away to college. I log onto facebook and I see all the status messages and I can't help but to feel a little sad. Not because of the people, but because, well, I feel like I am missing out. I know to stay at home was my decision, but it sorta sucks at the same time. I think even more because my home environment is a bit stressful. I know that I am going to love my experience to, and when I do finally make the jump to the four year school, I will be ready for it. *shrugs* I might try and transfer before I get the associate's degree. I might just get 54 credits then transfer. I could do that then start in the Fall semester next year. Who knows. It is something I really need to think about. I need scholarship money. So I reaaaaaally need to start looking at that. I am definitely going to be going in the city. I love the city, so I don't see a reason not to go there. *fingers crossed* I am looking forward to Monday. I promise I will blog all about it!!

:)

Soul

No comments: