Thursday, August 6, 2009

Soap Operas and Smoothies

Hey Everyone!

I'm currently watching One Life to Live.

I love my soap opera... It is amazingly amazing. I never thought I would be a person to love a soap opera. The cheesy lines and crazy story lines always made me roll my eyes. Then I started watching one day, and fell in love. All of the twisted people and their twisted lives. They pretty much are all related and are constantly switching partners. I think that it is brilliant though. It definitely keeps me coming back for more.

I want a smoothie. Really bad. I am thinking of making one... Bananas, pineapple, ice... I think I have some blueberries too. I might throw some of them in there too. Although I really have a craving for peanut butter. I have none in my house though. I checked. I was really sad. I would have made a peanut butter banana milkshake then. More calories, but it would be delicious. Mmmm. Anyway... I'm just chilling.

:)

Soul

No comments: