Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Hot.

Sometimes I take showers that burn my skin. My skin turns this deep red. It looks like my whole body is blushing. I take these showers once a week... sometimes twice. I have learned that I shouldn't take these showers two days in a row. They make me feel lightheaded. I wasn't thinking and took two, one last night and one today. Less than 24 hours in between. I feel lightheaded.

I like the sensation. I like the slight burn. The thought that goes screaming through my head to either get out of the scalding water or to turn it down. I fight this urge and take the burn. I usually do this when I need to think. When something stressful is going on as well...

I feel so lightheaded. I feel sick.

I don't know what to do...

I was bad...

But so was he.

2 comments:

AlwaysEloquent said...

I take baths like this.

You okay?

Happy Halloween by the way!

Soul Ink said...

Yeah, Sky and I talked it out. It was actually really good for us. I think we both had some stuff that we were keeping inside for fear of hurting the other, and we realized that we both were feeling and thinking some of the same things. So really, it was a good thing. Thanks. *hugs*