Monday, October 5, 2009

Getting There

Hey Everyone!

I'm currently listening to Crazy Possessive by Kaci Battaglia.

I am settling in my new home. It is nice and cozy. The spare bedroom is mysteriously colder than the rest of the house. I am definitely keeping myself busy. There is so much to do and I would love to have it done already but that would be impossible. This is the first time that I am tackling everything by myself. It is a bit overwhelming, but I like that Sky knows that I will get it all done. The bathroom is completely in terms of cleaning. The only things left to do are minor but require asking Sky some questions.

I have washed all the new dishes and put them away. I am going to need to do laundry later this week, but to be honest it is one of the last things on my list. Sky and I have enough clothes to last and there is so much to be done inside the house I really don't want to leave for something like that. Weird, but true. I'm thinking maybe early next week I will make it into a day long affair. Because, to be honest, Sky has way more laundry than I would expect. >.< Laundry definitely isn't one of my favorite things to do. Not at all. That's okay though... Once we get all of it done then I will figure out a more stable way to handle it where it is not a day-long thing and just a two hour trip or something.

I have cleaned off the dining room table although I want to do more tonight. Just to organize it. All of the trash is off of it now. Lol, just as I typed that I found three more pieces of trash on it. Into a trash pile! :D I love cleaning for Sky. It calms me and puts a smile on my face, even though the task is daunting. Tomorrow I think I want to put my clothes away, but I cannot go into the spare bedroom now.

Sky has a lot of clothes and I don't know exactly how he has them organized now, there are drawers, but it is sort of confusing. I'm not too worried about it. I am going to clean a decorative ledge above the fireplace so I can start to figure out what to put there. Right now there is a bunch of random things.

The most annoying thing to me is the floors but I know I can't do those until everything else is done, or else I'll just end up redoing it. I got the floors in the bathroom and that is what was really irritating me.

I started looking at prices for a new tub/tub surround today. I just don't think that I can get the tub any cleaner and I've used comet three times already.

My only woe right now is my lack of hot water. The gas isn't activated yet and I hate cold showers. Not to mention, shaving is a bitch with cold water. Skin gets all prickly with goosebumps and I cut myself. Grrrrrr. Not pleasant. Not at all. Also I have this really weird bug bite.

I am doing well though. Better than well. Amazing. I am happy in my home. That hasn't been something I have been able to say for a long time.

:)

Soul

No comments: