Thursday, October 22, 2009

Today.

Hey Everyone!

I'm currently listening to Picture by Kid Rock feat. Sheryl Crow.

So today was a bit of a headache so far. I woke up late-ish. Not a bad thing, but the dogs were barking as soon as they saw me to go outside. I felt awful that they needed to go and I didn't take them at the normal time. One of them was mad and even though we were outside for more than a half hour decided to save his messy treats for the floor in the dining room. How pleasant. I then spent over two hours talking a friend up from her emotionally low point because of her boyfriend.

I then called Sky to ask what I should have for lunch. He was busy and I felt like shit for bothering him. I then ate lunch and browsed around online for a job. No, browsing is the wrong word. I scoured the internet for a job, only to be faced once again with the dim realization that right now there is nothing.

Today is just not a good day for me. I want to curl up under the covers and go back to sleep. I want to cry. This is so not like me...

I love being here... being with Sky... but I miss what I left behind too. I know I am in the right place, but when you are being faced with bugs, no car, no job, and no school, sometimes the old things get glamorized. I know that I made the right decision. The place that I was at was not healthy for me. It was wearing on me and I couldn't do anything about it. Now I am loved and welcomed in my home. I knew that I would get homesick eventually, and I think the overly hormonal state I'm in right now doesn't help these feelings, but seriously, going back to bed looks really good right now.

Oh... and I love Sky. We live a very 1950s-esque household. Which I love. But I handle the housework. Dishes, cleaning, etc etc etc. Well, we have a tiny bug issue that has me literally scared to go into my kitchen. Sky did the dishes last night. At that moment I fell a little bit more in love with him. I am head over heels. I love him with all of my heart. He is the best man in the whole world.

:)

Soul

No comments: