Sunday, October 18, 2009

Secrets

Hey Everyone!

I'm currently not listening to anything.

It's Sunday, and Sunday means postsecret. I love this website and have even before it got popular by All American Rejects. Well, I went there this morning and a secret really affected me.



















The one above this really got to me. I miss my cat. *so much* He was the one thing that got me through my hard times. He listened to me when I had problems. Which sounds strange, but a lot of the times he was the only one I could talk to. He would snuggle up and listen. He would sleep with me. He would play with me. I love him to death and miss him more than anything in the world. He is my kitty love and I will never stop loving him. It breaks my heart that I am away from him. He is the best cat in the world. It is a worry of mine that when I go to visit that he won't love me anymore, or at least not to the degree that he did. Or that he will hold it against me that I left. I hope that he remembers all the talks we had and remembers that I never wanted to leave him. I hope that he remembers why I left. I know this all sounds silly to some of you, but I needed to write it out. I miss my cat. A lot.

Soul

No comments: