Sunday, October 4, 2009

My New Life

Hey Everyone!

I'm currently listening to Everyone's At It by Lily Allen.

I moved yesterday. I am happy. I am in the process of cleaning. The bathroom right now specifically.

Now I am eating [a really really good PB&J sandwich. Mmmmm]. I still am in the middle of cleaning the bathroom though. Just took a dinner break. So far I've cleaned the floor and the toilet. I've still got this one section of floor to clean that was just too hard to reach the first go-around. That bit should only take about five minutes though. So I'm not worried about it. I want the bathroom all cleaned by the time I go to bed. It shouldn't be a problem the only things I have left to do in there is the shower and the sink/cabinet combo.

I think after that, depending on how much time I have, I might wash the dishes we bought yesterday. I just don't know if I'll be up for setting all of the bathroom things tonight. I might save that for a morning job. I might go through the box and separate things though. That wouldn't be too bad. Eh, who knows. We'll see how I feel after finishing cleaning.

I love Sky. He has done so much for me. He is the most amazing person ever. At a point where I was left with no options, he gave me one. I am happy with him. I love him, and I am in love with him.

I am now living with two dogs instead of my loving adorable cat. The dogs are cute. I am getting used to them. They are sleeping at my feet right now, so you can't knock their lovingness either... They listen well [for the most part] too.

:)

Soul

No comments: