Friday, November 13, 2009

Fabulous.

Hey Everyone!

I'm currently watching RW/RR Challenge: The Ruins.

So Sky was on a business trip for the past couple of days. That's all fine and dandy. So this morning I woke up with him early and was putzing around with him. He looked over at me and said that he bought something for me. I was genuinely surprised, my heart filled with excitment. He pulled out this little box with the Liberty Bell on it. My heart felt like love was overfilling it. I opened the box to find a small bell. Sky knows that I collect bells from a small conversation we had once. Nothing could have been better. I have the most amazing boyfriend ever.

<3

Soul

1 comment:

AlwaysEloquent said...

That's actually really cute! My bf did that with the necklace he surprised me with. We had been going around malls for weeks and (as a joke) he would take me to the jewelry stores. I would point out the most rediculous things about the jewelry that I did and didn't like. Surprisingly, he was actually listening! I was dumbfounded that he'd actually paid so much attention. I love it when guys don't tune us out.

:)