Sunday, November 30, 2008

Something I wrote a while back and never posted

Hi everyone!

I’m currently listening to Mannequin by Katy Perry.

I’m so sorry, I haven’t been here in a while. Actually, it’s been quite a while. I have a couple of things to talk about. First, I want to talk about my brilliant friends. I am officially 18 (wooh, legal!). I had Platinum, Twin, Mediterranean, and Manhattan over for a little celebration. I hate to use the word birthday party because that has so many immature connotations in my mind. However, that’s pretty much what it was. Platinum, Twin, Mediterranean, and I went to a store and got a very interesting (and informative) lesson about some *cough cough* items. It was so much fun overall, and I know what I’m getting Twin for Xmas. Hehehehe, she probably thinks I’m kidding… *laughs manically*. The reason that Manhattan didn’t come with us is because she is not 18 yet, so it would have been a no go for her. But she said she would meet us for dinner. So I called her twice and texted her, but I get no answer. I am upset, but I push it aside because it was my night and I wasn’t going to let her ruin it. We went to dinner and had SUCH a great time. It was really fun and I couldn’t have asked for anything better. Well as soon as the bill comes for dinner she texts me and asks if I had gotten any of her texts. I just rolled my eyes, I didn’t, but honestly I don’t think she texted me. I was receiving all my other texts and sending them and THAT one asking if I had gotten her previous ‘texts’ magically got through. Sorry, I don’t believe it. Not to mention she knew the time schedule I was working on, when 5 o’clock rolled around she should have called if I hadn’t texted her. Blah, it’s all such bullshit. She said that she had a problem with stuff and couldn’t leave her house, like I said before though, I wasn’t going to let her ruin my night. So I didn’t. We went back to my house, played a game, opened presents, and had a great time. She ended up showing up but the dynamics of the group were weird with her there. I noticed it. After to talking to my friends separately they all expressed that they were upset with her because she treated me like shit and was very nonchalant about it. She didn’t seem very into the night either. To be honest I think I would have had a better time if she didn’t show up at all. BUT, I had an amazing time because I was with my best friends and that’s what matters. Mediterranean left first, then Manhattan, but Platinum stayed for a long time. It was really great because the dynamics between Platinum and Twin were really great. It was a great couple hours with just the three of us. I know that Twin and Mediterranean both read this so I just wanted you two to know that I love you both to death and know that you guys could have done anything with your night so I am really happy that you chose to spend it with me. I had an amazing time and you are the reason for it. *hugs* I love you both!

=)

Soul

1 comment:

AlwaysEloquent said...

okay...totally didn't realiz how freaking much i missed your blogging until i got to read this one!!! lol you are so sweet and i
<3 you so much!!!

~Twin