Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Under Waterfalls

Hi Everyone!

I'm currently listening to Hot N Cold by Katy Perry.

I have a million and a half things to do today, so instead of doing them, I am blogging. I feel like I need to blog though. I was hoping that Flash could come over today, and he couldn't. I caught glimpse of myself in the mirror after I found out this news and was surprised by what I saw. I saw a pretty girl, a girl who deserves a good guy. I'm not saying that I am not going to see Flash again, but I am officially not as obsessed with the whole situation as I was before.

I realized today, that I deserve someone who likes me. What Flash and I had (have???) is a friendship, nothing more. I think I forgot about that. I think I let the other stuff get to my head. I am going to start putting myself out there more. I think I shelter myself up inside of me, protecting myself from not getting hurt. It's funny, because I told Twin about a month ago to just ask this one guy out. I said "What's the worse that could happen?". I am going to take my own advice, because you know what? The worse that could happen is that I get hurt.

I think I am ready for the pain. It's funny because I think that if Flash came over today, I would have never realized this. So in a funny way, I own this all to Flash.

=)

Soul

2 comments:

AlwaysEloquent said...

: ) I <3 you...
and you're beautiful (that took me three tries to spell...) and yay for Flash being a loser and not being able to make time for a friend when that's ALL you do (make time for other people, that is)!

~Twin

(my word verification code is "gleaboo" hehe...made me laugh)

Unknown said...

A celebrity is someone who works hard all his life to become known and then wears dark glasses to avoid being recognised
North shore plumbing