Friday, November 7, 2008

MY 100TH POST!!!

Hi Everyone!!!

I’m currently listening to New Favorite by Debra Arlyn and Every Mile a Memory by Dierks Bentley.

1. I’ve seen the Statue of Liberty.
2. Metrodad inspired me to blog.
3. I change my computer background often.
4. I constantly lose my flash drives.
5. If I could be any celebrity for a day it would be Victoria Beckham.
6. I like Britney Spears’ music.
7. I love thinking about my future, it excites me.
8. I hate the Times New Roman font.
9. I haven’t read the twilight series and really don’t plan on it.
10. I’ve never broken a bone.
11. Stone is the first boy who is really athletic that I have ever had a crush on.
12. I like it when my nails are painted but I rarely do it.
13. The Green Mile is my all time favorite movie.
14. When I am shopping with my little cousin I like to pretend he is my son to see people’s reactions.
15. My favorite candy is a tie between Almond Joys and Reese’s peanut butter cups.
16. The best number is 27.
17. Completely yellow socks creep me out.
18. I can’t drink plain coffee.
19. My favorite pair of shoes is my nike flip flops.
20. I honestly don’t think I could survive without my IPOD
21. One of my biggest accomplishments this year has been creating my own grades program.
22. My favorite color is midnight blue
23. I used to love Spongebob and my aunt doesn't understand that I don't anymore, so I still get Spongebob stuff at birthday/Xmas time.
24. I always want to live in the town I live in right now.
25. I am pretty much always cold.
26. I love budgeting.
27. I dislike onions.
28. I also dislike tomatoes.
29. Apparently I say “salsa” weirdly.
30. I have never been to a concert.
31. I don’t like caramel usually.
32. I love my mom’s sloppy joe’s and my grandma’s homemade tacos.
33. In my opinion, I swear too much. Although I do it a lot less than many people. However when I do swear, I do it properly.
34. I drink a lot of water. It’s quite a problem actually.
35. I know in my mind that sleep is just a waste of time because I could be doing so many other useful things but I love sleeping. I usually would rather be sleeping than doing what I’m doing.
36. My senior research paper will be the first research paper I write where I have actually read the book.
37. I am so scared of getting hurt.
38. I have such great creative fun ideas, but I never have the time to do them.
39. I have never been more inspired to teach than when I am around River.
40. I love doing PowerPoint presentations.
41. I love blankets. I am constantly using them. I even have one in my car…
42. I am always questioning myself and every little move I make.
43. I have such a great desire to teach it sometimes surprises me.
44. I am not counting down the days until I end high school but I am counting down the days until I never have to do physical education again.
45. I am so excited for my first home.
46. The only things I spend money on are gas and food.
47. I still miss my old personal trainer.
48. The song “Candy Shop” by 50 Cent reminds me of Flash.
49.I like wearing dresses, but I don't have too many of them. :(
50. I’m quite driven when it comes to going farther than what is expected of me.
51. Ginger is really nice and I hope that my students like me as much as I like him.
52. I am planning on doing a unit on blogging when I am a teacher.
53. I like driving.
54. I hate gas prices.
55. I only keep a small percentage of my paycheck, the part I don’t keep goes into a savings account.
56. I recently watched The Truman Show for the first time and LOVED it.
57. My favorite book of all time is 1984.
58. I love Rohl Dahl.
59. I think that everyone is good at lying about certain things.
60. I really dislike my job now that Cabbage and Flash are gone, but Twin keeps me hanging on.
61. I like feeling like I am needed.
62. I like to work alone rather than in groups even if it means more work for me because I know that I will put forth a good product to receive an A.
63. I have only had one enjoyable year of math and that was because of the amazing teacher.
64. I plan on coming back to my high school next year religiously to visit with Noodles and River.

65. I am so surprised with the amount of admiration I feel for River, usually it takes me much longer to like a teacher as much as I like him.
66. I really like the name Molly, but I don’t know anyone personally with this name.
67. I lied about being sick one day for work; it didn’t gnaw at my conscious at all.
68. I greatly dislike people who talked about themselves in the third person seriously.
69. I would really like to take a course on Greek Mythology, it is so interesting.
70. I know I need a haircut but I have no time to get one.
71. I visit postsecret.com religiously.
72. I didn’t read all of To Kill a Mockingbird
73. I really want to load the Sims game on my computer but for some reason I cannot get it to work.
74. I have over 15 gigs of music on my IPOD
75. I love grocery shopping
76. I used to write beautiful poetry, I don’t know why I don’t anymore.
77. My favorite cartoon as a child was the Magic School Bus.
78. Mediterranean is one person who I feel like I can relate to on such a different level than all my other friends.
79. I love horror films.
80. Sometimes I don’t brush my hair, I just throw it up in a ponytail.
81. I like to braid my hair.
82. Not too many girls my age can pull off pigtails, but I can.
83. I love photoshop.
84. I adore gum.
85. I love texting. I will wake up at any hour of the day if I get a text.
86. When doing projects where you need to fasten a piece of paper to a poster board I prefer to use tape over glue.
87. I always download the itunes free music on Tuesday, who turns down FREE music???
88. I want to ride an ostrich.
89. I’m a very open person. I think I have to be to write a blog…
90. I love ellipses (…)
91. I am on the computer at least for a hour every day, usually more though.
92. I love sxephil on youtube.
93. I have conversations with my cat.
94. I enjoy playing games.
95. I’m okay with spending the majority of my nights at home
96. I LOVE taking pictures but I rarely print them out.
97. I have a lot of really nice jewelry but I usually don’t wear any jewelry besides rings.
98. I don’t have the heart to tell my mom I have grown out of the Ripley’s Believe it or Not books.
99. I am usually peppy all day.
100. I have been in a New York cab, scary experience.

1 comment:

AlwaysEloquent said...

Awesome stuff! lol but I hate to break it to you, but my OCD self has to tell you that there's an error in number 65 (it's attached to number 64)...

DON'T HATE ME!

~Twin

p.s. this was so much fun to read and it makes me want to write more so I can get to my 100th post faster!