Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Zippee

Hi Everyone!

I'm currently listening to Take Me Away by Avril Lavigne.

So, I am super excited for my 100th post, and you should be too!!! I will hopefully be posting it tomorrow. I am not done with it yet, but I have been working hard on it. You will 100% for sure learn something new about me from it.

So today was a weird day. The day seemed to go on forever and a lot of teachers gave us busy work. I felt like the day was never going to end. Although I have been feeling like that for some time now. I think it has to do with the fact that I have made my college decision and I've been accepted and I'm not too worried about anything anymore.

I also feel like my life is getting boring. I feel like I am always doing the same thing and I am just sort of sick of it. I texted a bunch of my friends and a couple of them said good things. I got a lot of "i don't know" and "no clue". I could always read more nonfiction books. =D right twin??? On a serious note though, I really want to kick start my life. So, any ideas of what I can do to make my life a bit more interesting???

=)

Soul

2 comments:

AlwaysEloquent said...

: D

(read non-fiction books...)

how about finding a new hobby? or skinnydipping...lol

Anonymous said...

wait, i don't know if reading non-fiction books is a joke.. but that's actually a good idea. skinny dipping is also good. yoga, karate, painting, rollerblading, getting a new job... hmm. and then, of course, there's everything harmful, sinful, and illegal (in which case i'd only condone a few...)

-mediterranean