Sunday, November 9, 2008

Blushing Gives Everything Away

Hi Everyone!

I'm currently listening to Mannequin by Katy Perry.

So, I love Twin. I just want to put it out there. She is a great girl who I thank God everyday for. If it wasn't for her I would have quit my job such a long time ago. Beyond a simple coworker though she is one of my best friends. I look forward to talking to her because I know she truly listens to me and cares about me. We can truly talk about anything too. I have never told anyone about my nonfiction book-reading habits, and since she has similar habits it's all okay. Even if she didn't have similar habits I think it would be okay. I truly believe that anything I tell her wouldn't make her shirk away and stop being my friend.

So that's all...

=)

Soul

1 comment:

AlwaysEloquent said...

AWWW! I love you SO much, words can't describe it! You're such a sweetheart and you always make me smile! You know JUST what to say to make me laugh until I nearly wet my pants... and I don't know why, but that just made me lose the game...SORRY! Anyway, I can't wait to see you tomorrow because you're my bobbly ray of sunshine! lol

~Twin ;)