Sunday, September 6, 2009

My Phone... My Life.

Hey Everyone!

I'm currently listening to I want You by Kelly Clarkson.

1. Do you have a camera phone? If so who's the 3rd picture of?
Yes, me.

2. Who's the first person who comes up under the letter m?
My aunt.

3. Who's the last person you called? Why?
Sky! To ask him if he wanted me to buy some duck tape.

4. Who was your last missed call from? Why didn't you pick up?
Sky, because I didn't hear it of course.

5. Who's the 5th person who comes up under C?
My younger cousin.

6. Who's your speed dial number 2?
My mom's cell.

7. Who was your last received call from?
Sky. LOL, is there any wonder why we need to be on the same provider now?

8. What does your banner say?
:( don't have one...

9. How many messages are currently in your inbox?
10, just deleted.

10. What is the background? Why?
my kitty. Because he is the cutest cat EVER.

11. Who's speed dial number 1?
voicemail

12. Who is the 5th message from in your inbox? What's it say?
From my friend... [She needs a nickname... I'm calling her...] Kitten. Her message says- "It just now told me you went mobile... I've still been talking to you lol"

13. Who is the first person under B?
A woman whose daughter I babysit.

14. How many bars of signal do you currently have?
six

15. What service do you have?
AT&T

16. Name every person you have text messages from in your inbox.
Sky, Kitten, Flash, Mediterranean, and another random guy.

17. who is the 5th person under a?
Kitten!

18. who is the 9th person on your missed calls list?
Sky. lol....

19. What does the 6th text message say in your inbox?
Hope all is well babe!

20. who is the first person in your contacts?
Manhattan.

:)

Soul

No comments: