Sunday, September 27, 2009

Closer

Hey Everyone.

I am currently watching Lost.

I woke up this morning and looked around my room and realized that I would not be waking up to the cool blue walls for much longer. My room is no longer my room. I am in transit. I am not welcome. I am a guest in what used to be my home. I am moving in with Sky on Saturday. This isn't the way we wanted this to happen, but both of us are excited about it.

I am excited about getting there and cleaning. Cleaning calms me. I am excited to just be with Sky. It isn't a trip, it is together. I am scared and excited. More so excited though. We've talked about a lot of things. Mundane things that make me so excited.

I look around my house now and realize that it isn't my home anymore. It is sad. I'm not about to say that it has really set in yet, but it has a little bit. Strange...

:/

Soul

7 comments:

AlwaysEloquent said...

He moved up by you?

Soul Ink said...

No hun. I'm moving down there.

AlwaysEloquent said...

So nice of you to clue me in on that.

Soul Ink said...

It just came to light on Saturday and definite on Sunday.

Soul Ink said...

It just came to light on Saturday and definite on Sunday.

AlwaysEloquent said...

Carol's pretty pissed. Good luck getting a good reference from her.

Soul Ink said...

Eh. I'm doing what is right for me. I'm not going to have an issue finding a job. If she wants to negate two years of work because of two months, that is not my problem. That is her not being honest with any person who would call her. But once again, not my problem.