Sunday, September 6, 2009

Bored...

Hey Everyone!

I'm currently listening to If I can't Have you by Kelly Clarkson.

64 Questions You've Probably Never Been Asked...

1. First thing you wash in the shower? my hair.

2. What color is your favourite hoodie? blue

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? definitely

4. Do you plan outfits? depends

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? tired but not sleepy

6. What's the closest thing to you that's red? a folder.

7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? Sky and I were sitting at a table and holding hands while talking. My dreams are so interesting... :P

8. Did you meet anybody new today? ummm... nope

9. What are you craving right now? sex.

10. Do you floss? I try to remember

11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? my coworker of course!!!!

12. Are you emotional? yeah

13. Have you ever counted to 1,000? uhhh... not that I recall

14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? lick

15. Do you like your hair? yeppers

16. Do you like yourself? mmhmm. :D

17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? Definitely. I would go out with any President, that would be fascinating.

18. What are you listening to right now? Ummm, look above, Kelly Clarkson

19. Are your parents strict? hahaha

20. Would you go sky diving? never say never.

21. Do you like cottage cheese? UGH, HELL NO.

22. Have you ever met a celebrity? ummm, a famous football player.

23. Do you rent movies often? I redbox movies.

24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in? my diamond necklace is the closest sparkly thing.

25. How many countries have you been to? only US sadly

26. Have you made a prank phone call? oh man... yeah... funny story. [Sky, remind me to tell you that story... mortifying looking back on it]

27. Ever been on a train? yep

28. Brown or white eggs? white

29. Do you have a cell-phone? yeah.

30. Do you use chap stick? not usually

31. Do you own a gun? nope

32. Can you use chop sticks? yep, thanks to Manhattan.

33. Who are you going to be with tonight? well, "tonight" is going to be over in 21 minutes.

34. Are you too forgiving? I think I am just the right amount of forgiving.

35. Ever been in love? am currently.

36. Who is your best friend(s)? Platinum.

37. Ever have cream puffs? yeah.

38. Last time you cried? tonight. I'm such a sap.

39. What was the last question you asked? Will you text me before you go to bed?

40. Favourite time of the year? Fall.

41. Do you have any tattoos? no.

42. Are you sarcastic? sarcastic? me? never...

43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? HELL YES!

44. Ever walked into a wall? hahaha, multiple times.

45. Favourite colour? midnight blue

46. Have you ever slapped someone? no, but I want to... weird want...

47. Is your hair curly? not naturally

48. What was the last CD you bought? Dark Horse- Nickelback

49. Do looks matter? not the most important thing, but you'd be lying if you said they don't matter at all.

50. Could you ever forgive a cheater? no.

51. Is your phone bill sky high? nope :)

52. Do you like your life right now? heck yes, for the majority.

53. Do you sleep with the TV on? sometimes.

54. Can you handle the truth? yes

55. Do you have good vision? nope.

56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? dislike, yes. Hate, no.

57. How often do you talk on the phone? every day.

58. The last person you held hands with? My youngest cousin.

59. What are you wearing? gray tank top. Victoria's Secret panties.

60. What is your favourite animal/Mammal? Dogs/cats.

61. Where was your default picture taken at? made it in photoshop

62. Can you hula hoop? not well.

63. Do you have a job? yep >.<

64. What was the most recent thing you bought? flip-flops, duck tape, something for Sky, and lotion.

:)

Soul

No comments: