Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Couldn't I be something besides a moth?

Hi Everyone!

I'm currently listening to Just Dance by Lady GaGa.

So, I am a moth. He is the flame. I am attracted in a way that cannot be explained. In my mind I know I want to stay away, well not stay away, but I want it to be different. Why is my life so fucked? I don't want to sound like one of those angsty teenagers, because I don't think I am an angsty teenager.

I maintain this perfect distance, then he calls, and we talk, and he is so perfect about it. I think, perhaps this is exactly what I'm looking for and he is perfect for what I need. Then he turns into an asshole. Perhaps he doesn't turn into one though, perhaps he just is one and I don't realize it until I let myself see it.

But I don't want to stop. That's where the moth part of me comes in. I know that he will text me, come up with a beautiful lie of an excuse, and I will let myself believe. I won't stop myself either, because it's beautiful. I would worship it. I won't, but I would.

Not to mention, some of the things that he has said makes my heart melt. Not in the way where I'm about to proclaim my love or anything. He's real though, he's standing in front of me and smiling, perfect diamonds of words falling from lips and into my ears.

I'm sucker.

=/

Soul

No comments: