Monday, January 4, 2010

Jobless.

Hey Everyone.

I'm currently listening to Cowboy Casanova by Carrie Underwood.

So I've been jobless for a few months now. It is very frustrating. I got a 'lead' [?] on a local movie rental place, and was told to call back after the holidays. I took that to mean January 1st. Apparently it meant December 25th, because I called today and guess what? They are training the people they hired. >.< It makes me want to cry. I had really high hopes since they were at a desperate need for people. Apparently at such a need they hired people in the 6 days between my 'holiday' discrepancy.

It really supremely sucks major ass because I am not bringing any money into the house. It makes me feel awful every time that I need something or want something. Stuff that is needed, like shampoo, I feel awful about buying.

I know that I contribute to the house in my own way, cleaning, taking care of the dogs, taking care of the house, doing anything that Sky needs me to, but it is FRUSTRATING. I am capable of working. I want to work! I know that in this economy I am not the only one looking. But really, I would take anything. Part-time? Sure! I just would like to bring some moo-la home for the house...

:/

Soul

No comments: