Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Clean.

Hey Everyone!

I'm currently listening to Bad Romance by Lady Gaga.

I spent the holidays with Grandâme and Hattie, it was so nice. I was run down to empty, but I was spending holidays with family so that made me happy. I was literally run down to empty though. I didn't get a moments rest. Which was fine because I rarely see them so it is nice to run around and fit everything in.

Although it meant that I was also away from Sky for two weeks. Which meant that the house went without cleaning for two weeks. I came into the house happy, excited to see the dogs and rest a bit. I did not sleep at all due to my early flight this morning. I was looking forward to sleeping in my bed and getting some zzzzs before Sky got home. We talked yesterday and he made it seem like the house was decent. I knew that he wouldn't clean the toilets or anything like that, but I expected the house to be decent.

I walked in the house and was... disappointed. Not that it is filthy or anything, but it is definitely too dirty for me. I don't understand how crumbs are not cleaned up. Especially from areas that aren't supposed to have crumbs! I don't understand how hard it is to run the water after a shave to clean the sink. I just don't get how the mess doesn't get to him.

I was thinking about it though, and I didn't leave the house in pristine condition either though. There were things that needed to get done. There were things that could have been cleaner. I was definitely slacking on my household duties.

I still feel like crying though. I am so exhausted and I can't sleep. I need to clean. I already cleaned the sink, and I feel like that just sapped any energy I had. To even think about doing anything else makes me want to curl into a ball and start sobbing. Oh well, it needs to get done. Sleeping is for losers anyway...

:-/

Soul

No comments: