Sunday, January 25, 2009

Get your booty into gear!

Hi Everyone!

I'm currently listening to Poker Face by Lady GaGa.

Alrighty, once again, it's been awhile. That's what my title is about, getting my butt into gear and keeping this up. School has been school though, not too much interesting going on there. Busy but boring.

What is really interesting is this new guy... Hmmm what to name him... SILVER!!! Okay, so Silver and I met a couple years ago. We lost touch for a while, but we are back in contact. Talking to him, it feels like I've known him my whole life. I'm glad we started talking again. He's a really chill guy who is just plainly amazing. We have so much in common and really click. He's a good friend to have reconnected with.

I think that's it. Oh, Twin and I are having a blast together. We have been hanging out a lot recently. She is AMAZING!!!! Woo!!!

<3

Soul

No comments: