Friday, September 18, 2009

Looking Forward

Hey Everyone!

I'm currently listening to Sexy Bitch by David Guetta [For my english class!].

I am so sorry that I have not blogged in a while. Sky was in for a visit and school and work take up so much time. But I am blogging now. :) So please forgive me. :-P I had a bit of a hard time last night. I cried because I missed Sky. A lot of things just washed over me. I think it was good though, because I didn't cry as much after Sky left as I usually do. I had all of these pent up emotions that hadn't come out. Sky is really the best boyfriend ever. I called him in the middle of the night, crying. He woke up and attended to me. Seriously, the best boyfriend ever.

I am looking forward to the next time he is in though. Super excited. We will either be seeing each other either at the end of October or the early-mid November. Either way I am looking forward to a couple things. I want to sleep next to him again. I want to kiss him again. I want to hold hands with him again. I want to see the way his smile starts in his eyes before it travels down to his mouth. I want to kiss my favorite freckle of his. I want to feel his arms around me again. I want to feel safe in his embrace. I want to feel the breath of his whisper in my ear. I want to hear his voice and being able to feel him at the same time. I want a lot. I want all of him.

:)

Soul

No comments: