Sunday, June 1, 2008

With Love and Heartache

Hi Everyone!



I'm currently listening to Won't Go Home Without You on by Maroon 5



This weekend has been jammed packed with me and I can't seem to think straight. I had work on Friday, with Cabbage. It was nice to see him and talk. One plus about him is that if I'm down he'll try and cheer me up. He always does a great job too. It's just nice to know that people truly care.



After work though I had to go workout. I was really excited to go see my personal trainer. I hadn't seen her in a while because I had babysat the previous Friday and the Friday before that she had cancelled. So for me it was a long time. My mom and I get in there and start on our cardio. At six my mom goes up to the trainers' desk and asks where our trainer is. The trainer who was sitting there told us that she had quit and we were going to be working out with someone else. I was PISSED. I couldn't believe that no one had called us and told us that she was gone. They just scheduled us with this random other trainer. We were also quite upset because we just bought a new package from our personal trainer. In which we dropped quite a load of money. We would have never done that if we had known that she was going to quit. That's besides the point though. I'm just really sad that she isn't going to be there anymore. I actually cried on the way home. Balled my eyes out. = ( We'll see how this new trainer works out...

That was Friday. I slept for fifteen hours Friday night. It was much needed and felt GREAT! Saturday was work and boring night. Truly nothing really exciting went on in my life. Well, something did, but nothing that I feel like hashing over here.

Sunday (today) is when the fun happened. I went to Mediterranean's Graduation party. I had a blast. I was playing a game with a couple of friends and let something slip that I didn't mean to. I usually don't admit to a couple of mistakes that happened my freshmen year. I wasn't thinking and mindlessly admitted to doing something that my closest friends don't even know. Not people that I've known for years. I let it slip though. How could I have done that? It was stupid of me to do so. I feel that by admitting it I am showing a weakness. I have been damaged though, nothing about me is what it seems.

I don't tell too many people what happened to me years ago. It is hard for me to write here because I know two of my real life friends read this. I don't know if I want to reveal that much of myself here. I'll save my damaged troubled life for another post. For now I am going to bed. With a heavy heart and much on my mind.

Oh, but I really had a blast at Mediterranean's party. She is a great girl and I really enjoyed spending time with her.

= /

Soul

1 comment:

shakesecretriteskies said...

don't even worry about it. i honestly had to really think about the game to even remember what you said & it's truly not a big deal at all... don't hide from the "mistakes" you've made because, in the end, you're only going to learn from them. plus, my friends are not ones to judge (and, in this case, really have no right to). i hope you weren't offended when i said i wouldn't do that. first of all, i know i can't control what situations i am put into. second of all, that doesn't mean i think it's bad or think of you as any less of a person.

anyways, thank you so much for coming. i know it was a little awkward, but i really appreciated having you there! let's hang out when your finals are done =)